What to expect on your first visit
1. You will complete a health history questionnaire that will allow us to address current health status.
2 Dr. Israel will review your health history and perform a comprehensive examination and evaluation testing your nerve reflexes
and spinal flexibility. Standard neurological, orthopedic, postural, and physical tests will be performed as well.
3. Dr. Israel will advise you to the need of additional procedures such as x-ray if necessary.
4. Chiropractic treatment will be rendered on your initial appointment and may include physical medicine modalities & therapeutic
5. You will be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment at which time Dr. Israel will review and provide a report of findings and
recommend a treatment program.
6. Our objective is to get you back to good health.
Our clinic offers a friendly, welcoming atmosphere with a dedicated team who are invested in your overall health.
During your visit, we will make sure you’re comfortable and informed as we walk you through each step of our clinical process.
We want to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to take control of your health.