An investment in your health will yield a priceless return.

We believe in the value of chiropractic care for you and your family with the goal

of achieving total health and wellness.  Therefore, we have created a pricing structure that is flexible enough to allow you to get the chiropractic care you need, no matter what your budget.


 

WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE WITH HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAMS

 

We have payment options available.
We accept cash, personal check, Mastercard, Visa, AmericanExpress, and Discover.

 

MEDICARE

 

Dr. Israel is a Medicare participating provider.   Medicare will cover chiropractic treatment.   Medicare does have a  yearly deductible and when  satisfied, Medicare then pays 80% of the allowable fee.  Some patients have supplemental policies that may pick-up the Medicare deductible as well as the remaining 20%, others may cover  only the 20%.  Your responsibility for payment depends on your plan benefits.  All Medicare non-covered  services are the patients responsibility.  Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare. Please inform us of supplemental insurance or Medicare replacement insurance plans.